Baroda Medical College Recruitment 2017 – 71 Senior Resident (Locum) Posts
Baroda Medical College Recruitment 2017 has published notification 71 Posts of Senior Resident (Locum) Jobs. This is very good news for the candidates who are looking for jobs in india. Interested Candidates may apply for Baroda Medical College Recruitment 2017 in prescribed format on or before 31.12.2016. More details like age limit, selection procedure, educational qualification, Category wise post, Pay Scale, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, how to apply etc. see below..
About of Baroda Medical College :
Medical College, Baroda is a medical educational institution for undergraduate and postgraduate medical studies under the Faculty of Medicine of Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. It is located in the Raopura area at Vadodara, India.
Baroda Medical College Recruitment 2017 details:
|Senior Resident (Locum)||71||Rs.46,000|
As per rules.
- Post-Graduate Degree of MD/MS/DNB in the concerned subject recognized by the MCI :or
- Post Graduate Diploma in the concerned subject recognized by the MCI with total experience of three years I as a Junior Resident : or
- MBBS or its equivalent degree recognized by the MCI with experience of three years as Junior Resident in the concerned subject.
- Candidate must be registered under Gujarat Medical Council Act 1967.
Selection Process of recruitment :
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview / written test.
How to Submit Application form Baroda Medical College Recruitment:
Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format duly filled, enclosing therewith a set of self attested photocopies of the relevant certificates in proof of qualification, age, category, experience etc., and affixing passport size photograph at the space provided should be sent in sealed cover superscribed “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF____________“ so as to reach the Office of the Dean, Medical College, Baroda on or before 31st December, 2016, 5.00 PM
Important Dates :-
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 31.12.2016.
References for this recruitment: