BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017
- 1 BSNL JAO Syllabus PDF Download 2017
- 1.1 BSNL JAO Exam Details 2017
- 1.2 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017
- 1.2.1 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Eligibility
- 1.2.2 Registration and Fee for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam
- 1.2.3 BSNL JAO Syllabus – English Language
- 1.2.4 BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.2.5 Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for BSNL JAO Exam
- 1.2.6 Paper – II – Financial Management/Cost Accounting/Tax and Commercial Law
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus has been published Syllabus for Junior Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can get the BSNL JAO exam syllabus along with the test pattern. Who are find new Exam scheme and syllabus for BSNL JAO Vacancy We are provide PDF link and Syllabus 2017. I think lots of candidates waiting for Syllabus for Junior Accounts Officer Vacancy. The graduates from any field are being made eligible for this examination. Now no more waiting go to official website and Syllabus Download. The key to success in any exam in the syllabus of the paper, so here we are providing the Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2017. The applied candidates those who will appear in the Written Exam on succeeding days at pre-decided Test Centres by the BSNL. So, they’d able to crack the exam easily.
BSNL JAO Syllabus PDF Download 2017
We inform to aspirants Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, It took over the business of providing of telecom services and network management from the erstwhile Central Government Departments of Telecom Services (DTS) and Telecom Operations (DTO), with effect from 1st October‘ 2000 on going concern basis. BSNL conducts recruitment examination every year for appointment to various Posts such as Junior Accounts Officer.
Who are find new Exam scheme and syllabus for this Junior Accounts Officer. Here we are providing you intelligence bureau JAO recruitment syllabus. You can start your preparation as per Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To perform well in the examination with a good score, practice the Previous year Model Papers, New Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates may get the whole information regarding BSNL JAO Syllabus from the below section of this page.
BSNL JAO Exam Details 2017
- Name of Department : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL).
- Name of The Posts : Junior Accounts Officer (JAO).
- Selection Process : Online Computer Based Exam.
- Job Location : All india.
- Last Date to Apply online : 15.10.2017.
- Date of Written Examination : Update soon
- Official Website : www.bsnl.co.in.
- BSNL JAO Salary : Rs. 16400 -40500/-
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern 2017
|Mode of Exam||Description of examination||Max. Marks|
|Paper-I||General Awareness & Aptitude||100|
|Paper-II||Financial Management/Cost Accounting/Tax and Commercial Law||300|
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Eligibility
- Age limit: 20 to 30 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Nationality:- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification: M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognised institution / University.
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years, for OBC Candidates 3 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years.
Registration and Fee for BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Exam
The prescribed examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for OC/OBC candidates and of `500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Paper – I – JAO Syllabus
BSNL JAO Syllabus – English Language
- Number : Singular & Plural.
- Gender : Masculine and Feminine.
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Spelling – Writing correct spelling of words.
- Subject : Verb agreement.
- Common Errors.
- Idioms & Phrases.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Affairs.
- Current Events.
- Art & Culture.
- Everyday Science.
- Scientific Research.
- National/International Organizations /Institutions etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus for BSNL JAO Exam
- LCM & HCF.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage.
- Number Systems.
- Mixtures & Alligations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Essential Mathematics.
- Work & Time.
- Permutation, Combination & Probability.
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices.
Paper – II – Financial Management/Cost Accounting/Tax and Commercial Law
Advanced Accounting :
- Company Accounts introduction, shares & debentures etc.
- Company Accounts, final Account.
- Cash and fund flow statements.
- Nature, objective and basic principles of auditing.
- Techniques of auditing physical verification.
- Examination of documents and vouching.
- Direct confirmation.
- Analytical review.
- Planning and audit.
- Audit Programmes.
- Working papers.
- Audit process.
- Valuation of internal controls.
- Various types of Audit.
Financial Management :
- Goals of Financial Management.
- Key activities of Financial Management.
- Relationship of Finance to Accounting and Audit.
- Organisation of Finance Function.
Financial Statements :
- Basic concepts underlying accounting.
- Balance Sheet.
- Profit and Loss Accounts.
- Source and usage of final statements.
- Financial topics related to balances received and profit and loss accounts.
- Analysing financial performance.
- Financial ratios.
- Applications of financial analysis.
- Problems in financial statements and analysis.
- Break-even analysis and leverages.
Financial Management in Public Sector Enterprises :
- Capital Budgeting.
- Long term financing.
- Working Capital Management.
- Memorandum of Understanding.
- Financial Management & Control.
Bare Acts :
- Company’s Act 1956 (with amendments).
- Contract Act.
- Partnership Act Payment of Gratuity.
- Payment and Gratuity Act.
- Consumer Protection Act.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officers Exam Old Question papers PDF Download
The candidates can practice the number of Previous Papers along with the syllabus and exam pattern. So, we suggest the candidates check the old exam papers and prepare well for the examination. The key to success in any exam in the Old Model papers. To perform well in the examination with a good score, practice the Previous year Model Papers & Previous BSNL junior accounts officers Papers.
BSNL Junior Accounts Officers Examination Book Online
We have recommended few books for the candidates who are preparing for the Junior Accounts Officer (JAOs). we provide best online book link for crack the exam easily.