HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017
- 1 HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
- 1.1 Summary For HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 Haryana PSC Syllabus for Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy :
- 1.2.1 Milk and Meat Hygiene, Food Safety and Public Health :
- 1.2.2 Veterinary Gynaecology :
- 1.2.3 Veterinary Obstetrics :
- 1.2.4 General Veterinary Surgery, Anesthesiology and Diagnostic Imaging :
- 1.2.5 Regional Veterinary Surgery :
- 1.2.6 Veterinary Orthopedics and Lameness :
- 1.2.7 Veterinary Clinical Medicine (General & Systematic) :
- 1.2.8 Veterinary Preventive Medicine (Bacterial, Fungal & Rickettsial Diseases) :
- 1.2.9 Bio-Statistics and Computer Application :
- 1.2.10 HPSC Old Exam Paper PDF for Dental Surgeon Download :
HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2017 : Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has been published Syllabus for Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon. Who are find new Exam scheme and new syllabus for HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy We are provide PDF link and Syllabus 2017. I think lots of candidates waiting for Syllabus for HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Vacancy, now no more waiting go to official website and Syllabus Download. The key to success in any exam in the syllabus of the paper, so here we are providing the HPSC Syllabus 2017. So, they’d able to crack the exam easily.
HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
We inform to aspirants that Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC), both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. HPSC conducts recruitment examination every year for appointment to various Posts such as Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon. Who are find new Exam scheme and syllabus for this HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam. Here we are providing you SVeterinary & Dental Surgeon Vacancy Syllabus. You can start your preparation as per Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To perform well in the examination with a good score, practice the Previous year Model Papers, New Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates may get the whole information regarding HPSC Syllabus from the below section of this page.
Summary For HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Syllabus 2017
- Name of Department : Animal Husbandry & Dairying and Health Department, Haryana
- Name of The Examination : HPSC Veterinary & Dental Surgeon Examination 2017
- Name of The Posts : Veterinary Surgeon & Dental Surgeon
- Total No. of Posts : 301 Vacancy
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 01.06.2017
- Selection Process : Interview / written test.
- Job Location : Haryana
- Date of Written Examination : Update Soon
- Official Website : http://www.hpsc.gov.in
HPSC Veterinary Surgeon Exam Pattern :
|Name of the Post||Max Marks||Number of Questions|
Haryana PSC Syllabus for Veterinary Surgeon Vacancy :
Milk and Meat Hygiene, Food Safety and Public Health :
- Milk hygiene in relation to public health.
- Microbial flora of milk and milk products.
- Sources of milk contamination during collection and transport of milk and processing of dairy products.
- Control of milk and milk product contamination.
- Milk hygiene practices in India and other countries.
- Legislation and standards for milk and milk products. Milk as a source of disease transmission.
- Pathological conditions associated with the transport of food animals.
Veterinary Epidemiology and Zoonoses :
- Definitions and aims of epidemiology.
- Factors influencing occurrence of livestock diseases and production.
- Ecological basis and natural history of diseases.
- Sources, Storage, retrieval and representation of disease information/data.
- Epidemiological hypothesis. Epidemiological methods: descriptive, analytical (observational), experimental, theoretical (modeling), serological and molecular.
Environment and Environmental Hygiene :
- Definition, scope and importance. Ecosystem: types, structure and functions.
- Food chains. Bio-diversity uses, threats and conservation. Natural resources: forest, mineral, soil and watertheir uses and abuses.
- Environmental pollution-causes, and effects. Control measures of air, water, soil, marine, thermal and noise pollution.
- Nuclear hazards.
- Biosafety and risk assessment Environment Protection Acts and related issues.
- Bacteriology of water.
- Physical, chemical, microbiological and biological evaluation of water.
Veterinary Gynaecology :
- Clinical evaluation and abnormalities of reproductive tracts in domestic animals.
- Delayed Puberty and sexual maturity.
- Estrus detection.
- Aberrations of estrus and estrous cycle.
- Seasonal breeding. Pregnancy diagnosis- different methods- in different species.
- Fertility, Infertility & sterility- Anatomical, hereditary, nutritional, managerial, hormonal and infectious causes.
Veterinary Obstetrics :
- Types and functions of placenta in different species.
- Diseases & accidents during gestationAbortion in domestic animals-diagnosis & control.
- Dropsy of fetal membranes and fetus.
- Cervico-vaginal prolapse. Termination of pregnancy.
- Dystocia- Types of dystocia – maternal & fetal- approach, diagnosis and treatment Epidural & other anesthesia in obstetrical practice.
General Veterinary Surgery, Anesthesiology and Diagnostic Imaging :
- General Surgery
- Diagnostic Imaging Production and properties of X-rays. Factors influencing production of X-ray.
Regional Veterinary Surgery :
- Head and Neck
- Thorax and Abdomen
Veterinary Orthopedics and Lameness :
- Body conformation of the horse in relation to lameness (trunk, fore limb and hind limb) Lameness, definition, classification and diagnosis.
- Fracture of carpal bone, fracture of accessory carpal, contraction of digital flexors.
- Splints, sore shin, wind puffs, sesamoid iris Osstots, ringbone, quittor, side bone, Navicular disease, pyramidal disease.
- Classification and general principles or fracture repair.
Veterinary Clinical Medicine (General & Systematic) :
- History and scope of Veterinary Medicine, Concept of animal diseases.
- Concepts of diagnosis, differential diagnosis and prognosis.
- General systemic, states, hyperthermia, hypothermia, fever, septicemia, toxemia, shook and dehydration.
- Diseases of respiratory and cardiovascular systems including blood and blood forming organs.
Veterinary Preventive Medicine (Bacterial, Fungal & Rickettsial Diseases) :
- Clinical manifestation, diagnosis, prevention and control of infectious diseases, namely mastitis, haemorrhagic septicaemia, brucellosis, tuberculosis, Jobne’s disease.
- black quarter, tetanus, listeriosis, leptospirosis, campylobacteriosis, actinomycosis, actinobacillosis, enterotoxaemia, glanders, strangles, ulcerative lymphangitis, colibacillosis, fowl typhoid, putiorum disease, fowl cholera, avian mycoplasmosis, sppirochaetosis, salmonellosis, swine erysipelas.
Bio-Statistics and Computer Application :
- Basic Statistics
- Experimental designs
- Computer application
- Animal Welfare, Ethics And Jurisprudence
- Zoo/Wild Animal Breeding, Nutrition, Management And Health Care.
- Pet/ Animal Breeding, Management, Nutrition And Health Care.
- Livestock Production Management-I (General Principles And Ruminants).
- Fodder Production And Grassland Management.
- Avian Production Management.
HPSC Old Exam Paper PDF for Dental Surgeon Download :
The candidates can practice the number of Previous Papers along with the syllabus and exam pattern. So, we suggest the candidates check the old exam papers and prepare well for the examination.