SBI Special Management Executive Syllabus & SME Exam Pattern 2017
- 1 SBI SME Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
- 1.1 Summary For SBI SME Syllabus 2017
- 1.2 Download SBI Special Management Executive Syllabus and Exam Pattern PDF
SBI SME Syllabus 2017 : State Bank of India has been published Syllabus for Special Management Executive. Who are find new Exam scheme and new syllabus for SBI SME Vacancy We are provide PDF link and Syllabus 2017. I think lots of candidates waiting for Syllabus for SBI SME Vacancy, now no more waiting go to official website and Syllabus Download. The key to success in any exam in the syllabus of the paper, so here we are providing the SBI Special Management Executive Syllabus 2017. So, they’d able to crack the exam easily.
SBI SME Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
We inform to aspirants that State Bank of India (SBI), is an Indian multinational, Public Sector banking and financial services company. SBI conducts recruitment examination every year for appointment to various Posts such as Special Management Executive. Who are find new Exam scheme and syllabus for this SBI SME Exam. Here we are providing you Special Management Executive Vacancy Syllabus. You can start your preparation as per Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To perform well in the examination with a good score, practice the Previous year Model Papers, New Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates may get the whole information regarding SBI SME Syllabus from the below section of this page.
Summary For SBI SME Syllabus 2017
- Name of Department : State Bank of India (SBI)
- Name of The Examination : Special Management Executive (Banking) MMGS II& III
- Name of The Posts : Special Management Executive
- Total No. of Posts : 554 Vacancy
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 18.05.2017
- Selection Process : written test/ interview..
- Job Location : Any where in india.
- Date of Written Examination : Update Soon
- Official Website : www.sbi.co.in
SBI Special Management Executive Exam Pattern
|Name of the Post||Max Marks||Number of Questions|
|General / Banking Awareness||50||25|
|Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
|Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis||50||50|
Exam Duration is 2 hours.
SBI SME Syllabus for Banking Knowledge :
- Banking Basics
- Banking Rules related to RBI
- Marketing Basics
- Latest Abbreviations & Terms Regarding RBI
- GDP, NDP, NNP & GNP
- RBI & Government Schemes in Banking Sector.
- Latest Declaration by RBI Regarding Banking
SBI SME Syllabus for General Awareness :
- Types of banks, Credit policy.
- Fiscal policy, Functions of bank.
- Macro economics concepts.
- Sports, Economy, Culture.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- General Politics.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Knowledge of Current Events.
- India and its neighboring countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Economy, Banking, and Finance.
SBI Special Management Executive Syllabus 2017 for the English Language :
- Verb, Tenses.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Adverb, Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Vocabulary, Grammar, Synonyms.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
SBI Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Analysis :
- Graphs and Diagrams including Line charts.
- pie charts.
- bar charts and tabular data.
- Reasoning Test, Data Interpretation.
- Analytical Reasoning, Blood Relationships.
- Direction, Complex Arrangement.
- Similarities & Differences
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Visual Memory
- Decision making
- Relationship Concepts
- Verbal & Figure Classification
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Arithmetical Number series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Statement Conclusion etc
State Bank of India SME Syllabus Financial Data Interpretation & Analysis :
- Financial Management.
- Financial Planning.
- Time Value of Money.
- Valuation of Bonds and Shares.
- The cost of Capital.
- Capital Structure.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Risk Analysis in Capital Budgeting.
- Capital Rationing.
- Working Capital Management.
- Cash Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Receivable Management.
- Dividend Decisions
State Bank of India Syllabus for Reasoning
- Number Series, Alphabet Series.
- Analogy, Test of Direction Sense.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Decision Making.
- Number Ranking, Problem on Age Calculation.
- Blood Relations.
- Non Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice.
- Mirror Images.
- Embedded Figures.
- Grouping Identical Figures.