SSC Recruitment for Junior Hindi Translators, Junior Translators & other posts
SSC Recruitment – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification regarding the SSC Vacancy 2016 about vacant positions for Junior hindi Translator, Junior Translators, and other vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online from 02-04-2016 to 28-04-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 30-04-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration. More details see below..
SSC Vacancies Details:
Last date : 30-04-2016
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Translator in Central Secretariat Official Language Service (CSOLS)
2. Junior Translator in M/o Railways (Railway Board)
3. Junior Translator in Armed Forces Headquarters (AFHQ)
4. Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have adopted Model
RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
5. Senior Hindi Translator in various Central Government Ministries/ Departments/ Offices
6. Junior Translator/ Junior Hindi Translator in subordinate offices who have not yet adopted
Model RRs of DoP&T for JT/JHT
7. Hindi Pradhyapak in Central Hindi Training Institute (CHTI)
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 30 years as on 01-01-2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Pay Scale : – Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- Plus GP as per post.
(i) Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi with English subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level & recognized Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa for Posts 1 to 4 with relevant experience for Post 5.
(ii) Master’s degree of a recognized University in Hindi/ English with English/ Hindi for Post 6, Bachelor’s degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level for Post 7.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Written Examination (Paper-I& Paper-II) only.
Application Fee: Pay Rs. 100/- through online by State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking/ any Credit or Debit Card. No fee for all Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.sconline.nic.in from 02-04-2016 to 28-04-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration & 30-04-2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 02.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Part-I) : 28.04.2016
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application (Part-II) : 30.04.2016
- Date of Written Examination : 19.06.2016