UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator Syllabus 2017
- 1 UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
- 1.1 Summary For UPPSC RFO & ACF Syllabus 2017 PDF Download
- 1.2 UPPSC RFO & ACF Syllabus for Preliminary Examination :
- 1.3 UPPSC RFO & ACF Syllabus for Main (Written) Examination :
- 1.3.1 UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator AGRICULTURE PAPER-I :
- 1.3.2 UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I :
- 1.3.3 CHEMISTRY PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF :
- 1.3.4 CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF :
- 1.3.5 CIVIL ENGINEERING PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Range Forest Officer:
- 1.3.6 FORESTRY PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Range Forest Officer:
- 1.3.7 MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Assistant Conservator:
- 1.3.8 STATISTICS PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Assistant Conservator:
- 1.3.9 ZOOLOGY PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF:
UPPSC Range Forest Officer Syllabus 2017 : Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC) has been published Syllabus for Assistant Conservator of Forest & Range Forest Officer. Who are find new Exam scheme and new syllabus for UPPSC Range Forest Officer Vacancy We are provide PDF link and Syllabus 2017. I think lots of candidates waiting for Syllabus for Assistant Conservator of Forest Vacancy, now no more waiting go to official website and Syllabus Download. The key to success in any exam in the syllabus of the paper, so here we are providing the UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator Syllabus 2017. So, they’d able to crack the exam easily.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator Exam Syllabus 2017 PDF
We inform to aspirants that Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC), a Government of Uttar Predesh Undertaking conducts recruitment examination every year for appointment to various Posts such as Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator. Who are find new Exam scheme and syllabus for this Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator Exam 2017. Here we are providing you RFO & ACF Vacancy Syllabus. You can start your preparation as per Syllabus and Exam Pattern. To perform well in the examination with a good score, practice the Previous year Model Papers, New Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Candidates may get the whole information regarding UPPSC RFO & ACF Syllabus from the below section of this page.
Summary For UPPSC RFO & ACF Syllabus 2017 PDF Download
- Name of Department : Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission (UPPSC)
- Name of The Examination : Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator Examination 2017
- Name of The Posts : Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator
- Total No. of Posts : 137 Vacancy
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 01.06.2017
- Selection Process : Preliminary Examination, Main (Written) Examination & Personality Test.
- Job Location : India
- Date of Written Examination : Update soon
- Official Website : http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator Exam Pattern 2017 :
(i) Preliminary Examination
|Question Paper||Max Marks||Time Period|
|General Studies-Ist Paper||200||2 hours|
|General Studies-IInd Paper||200||2 hours|
(ii) Main (Written) Examination
|Question Paper||Time Period||Number of Questions|
|Paper-I General Hindi and Essay (Conventional Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-II General Studies-Ist Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-III General Studies-IInd Paper (Objective Type)||2 hours||200|
|Paper-IV Optional Subject-I (First Question Paper)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-V Optional Subject-I (Second Question Paper)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-VI Optional Subject-II (First Question Paper)||3 hours||200|
|Paper-VII Optional Subject-II (Second Question Paper)||3 hours||200|
UPPSC RFO & ACF Syllabus for Preliminary Examination :
Paper-I General Studies-I :
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World geography – Physical, Social, Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector Initiatives, etc.
- General Issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate Change- that do not require subject specialization.
- General Science.
Paper-II General Studies-II :
Elementary Mathematics (Upto Class X Level) :
General English Upto Class X Level :
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Punctuation and Spellings.
- Words meanings.
- Vocabulary & Usage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
General Hindi Upto Class X Level :
- हिन्दी वर्णमाला, विराम चिन्ह
- शब्द रचना, वाक्य रचना, अर्थ
- शब्द रूप
- सधि’, समत्स
- अनेकार्थी शब्द
- विलोम शब्द
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- मुहावरे एवं लोकॉक्तियां
- तत्सम एबं तदभव, देशज, विदेशी (शब्द भडार’)
- डिंन्दी भाषा कं प्रयोग में होने क्ली अशुद्धियों
- उ0प्र0 की मुख्य बोलियों
UPPSC RFO & ACF Syllabus for Main (Written) Examination :
General Hindi & Essay :
1 . अपठित गद्याश३ का संक्षेपण, उससे सम्बन्धित्त प्रश्न, रेखाक्ति अशो” की क्या एवं उसका उपयुक्त शीर्षक
2. शासकीय, अर्द्धशासक्रीय, वैयक्तिक तथा व्यवसायिक समस्याओँ कं निराकाण हेतु सम्बन्धित्त को सम्बोधित पत्र,
कार्यालय आदेश, अधिसूचना और पस्पित्र सम्बन्धी पत्रलेखन/ आलेखन
3. अनेकार्थी शब्द, विलोम शब्द, पर्यायवाची शब्द, तत्सम एवं त्तद्गव, क्षेत्रीय, विदेशी (शब्द भमृण्डार), वर्तनी, अर्थब्रोध,
शब्द…रूप, सधि, समास,
UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator AGRICULTURE PAPER-I :
Ecology and its relevance to man, natural resources, their sustainable management and conservation, Physical and Social environment as factors of crop distribution and production Climatic elements as factors of crop growth, Impact of changing environment on cropping pattern as indicators ofenvironments.Environmental pollution and associated hazards to crops,animals,and humans.
Cell Theory, cell structure, cell organelles and their function, cell division, nucleic acids-structure and function, gene structure and function. Laws of heredity, their significance in plant breeding, Chromosome structure, chromosomal aberrations, linkage and cross-over and their significance in recombination breeding. Polyploidy, euploids and aneuploids, Mutation-micro and macro-and their role in crop improvement, variation components of variation. Heritability, sterility and incompatibility, classification and their application in crop improvement, Cytoplasmic inheritance, sex-linked, sex-influenced and sex-limited characters.
UPPSC Range Forest Officer & Assistant Conservator AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I :
- Soil and Water Conservation.
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing.
- Irrigation and Drainage.
- Agricultural Structures.
- Farm power and machinery.
- Agricultural Process Engineering.
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering.
BOTANY PAPER-I :
- Microbiology and Plant Pathology.
- Phanerogams Gymnosperms.
- Plant Utility and Exploitation.
- Cell Biology.
- Genetics, Molecular Biology and Evolution.
- Plant Breeding, Biotechnology an Bio-statistics.
- Physiology and Biochemistry.
- Ecology and Plant Geography.
CHEMISTRY PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF :
- Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Solid State, The gaseous state.
- Thermodynamics and statistical thermodynamics.
- Phase equilibria and solutions.
- Electrochemisty, Chemical Kinetics, Photochemistry.
- Surface phenomena and catalysis.
- Bio-inorganic chemistry, Coordination chemistry.
- General chemistry of ‘f’ block elements.
- Non-Aqueous Solvents.
- Delocalised covalent bonding.
- Reaction mechanisms, Reactive Intermediates, Substitution reactions, Elimination reactions, Addition reactions, Rearrangements.
- Pericyclic reactions.
- Chemistry and mechanism of reactions.
- Polymeric Systems – Physical chemistry of polymers, Preparation and properties of polymers,Biopolymers: Basic bonding in proteins, DNAand RNA.
- Synthetic uses of reagents.
- Principles of spectroscopy and applications in structure elucidation.
- Rotational spectra, Vibrational spectra, Electronic spectra, Nuclear magnetic resonance, Mass spectra, Electron spin resonance.
CHEMICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF :
- Fluid and Particle Dynamics, Mass Transfer, Heat Transfer, Novel Separation Processes.
- Process Equipment design, Process Dynamics and Control.
PAPER II :
- Material and Energy Balances.
- Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics Laws of thermodynamics.
- Chemical Reaction Engineering, Chemical Technology, Environmental Engineering and Safety Ecology and Environment.
- Process Engineering Economics.
CIVIL ENGINEERING PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Range Forest Officer:
- Engineering mechanics, strength of materials and structural analysis, engineering mechanics.
- Strength of materials, Structural Analysis.
- Design of structures: steel, concrete and masonrystructures. Structuralsteel design.
- Design Of Concrete And Masonry structures.
- fluid mechanics, open channel flow and hydraulic machines fluid mechanics.
- Laminar Flow, Boundary Layer, Open Channel Flow.
- Hydraulic machines and hydropower, Geo Technical Engineering.
PAPER- II :
- Construction Technology.
- Construction Equipment.
- Construction Planning and Management.
- Survey And Transportation Engineering – Survey, Railway, Highway Engineering, Drainage of roads, Traffic Engineering.
- Hydrology, Water Resources And Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
FORESTRY PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Range Forest Officer:
- Silviculture-General, Silviculture-Systems, Silviculture Mangrove and Cold desert; Mangrove.
- Silviculture of trees.
- Agroforestry, Social Forestry, Joint Forest Management and Tribology: AgroforestryScope and necessity.
- Forest Soils, Soil Conservation Watershed Management.
- Environmental Conservation and biodiversity.
- Tree Improvement and Seed Technology.
PAPER- II :
- Forest Management and Management Systems, Forest Working Plan, Forest Mensuration and Remote Sensing.
- Surveying and Forest Engineering, Forest Ecology and Ethnobotany, Forest Resources and Utilization.
- Forest Protection & wildlife Biology, Forest Economics and Legislation.
- General Geology, Geomorphology and Remote Sensing.
- Structural geology, Paleontology, Stratigraphy and Geology of India.
- Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology.
- Mineralogy, Igneous and Metamorphic Petrology Generation and crystallisation of magma.
- Sedimentology, Economic Geology, Mining Geology, Geochemistry and Environmental Geology.
MATHEMATICS PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Assistant Conservator:
- Linear Algebra, Calculus, Analytical Geometry, Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Dynamics, Statics and Hydrostatics, Vector Analysis.
- Real Analysis.
- Complex Analysis.
- Linear Programming.
- Partial differential equations.
- Numerical analysis and Computer programming.
- Mechanics and Fluid Dynamics.
MECHANICAL ENGINEERING PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Assistant Conservator:
- Theory of Machines, Mechanics of Solids, Engineering Materials, Manufacturing Science.
- Manufacturing Management, Elements Of Computation.
- I.C. Engines.
- Heat Transfer, Refrigeration And Air Conditioning.
- Turbo-Machines And Power Plants.
PHYSICS PAPER-I :
- Classical Mechanics, Special Relativity, Waves & Geometrica Optics.
- Physical Optics, Electricity and Magnetism.
- EectromagneticTheory & Black Body Radiation.
- Thermal and Statistical Physics.
- Quantum Mechanics, Quantum Mechanics II & Atomic Physics.
- Molecular Physics, Nuclear Physics.
- Particle Physics & Solid State Physics.
STATISTICS PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC Assistant Conservator:
- Probability, Statistical Inference.
- Sampling Theory and Design of Experiments.
PAPER- II :
- Industrial Statistics.
- Optimization Techniques.
- Quantitative Economics and Official Statistics.
- Demography and Psychometry.
ZOOLOGY PAPER-I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF:
- Non-chordata and chordata.
- Ecology, Ethology, Economic Zoology, Biostatistics, Instrumental methods.
- Cell Biology, Genetics.
- Evolution, Systematics.
- Biochemistry, Physiology, Developmental Biology.
Horticulture “Fruit and Plantation Crops” Paper-I :
Definition of horticulture and its branches. Importance and scope of fruits and plantation crops in India. Area and production of different fruit crops. Geographical Classification of fruit crops. Nutritional garden. Planning and establishment of orchard. High density planting. Propagation methods and use of root stock. Micro-propagation, Nursery management, Methods of training and pruning. Use of Phytohormone in fruit production.
Package of practices for the cultivation of major fruits– Mango, Banana, Citrus, Grape, Guava, Litchi and Papaya and Minor Fruits– Pineapple, pomegranate, Bael, Aonla, Ber, Karaunda, Phalsa and Jackfruit and Plantation crops- Coffee, Tea and Coconut. Principles of fruit preservation. Preparation of Jam, Jelly and marmalade.
Horticulture “Vegetables and Ornamental crops” Paper-II :
Importance and scope of vegetable and ornamental crops. Vegetable garden, Classification of vegetable crops. Area, Production and Package of practices:- Tomato, Brinjal, Chilli, Okra, Watermelon, Muskmelon, Bottlegourd, Bittergourd, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Onion, Garlic, Beans, French bean, Pea, Potato, Elephant foot, Carrot, Radish, Amaranthus and Palak. Use of phytohormones in vegetable production. Organic production of vegetable. Protected cultivation of vegetables. OFF season vegetable production. Fertigation. Principles of vegetable preservation. Drying, Dehydration and canning of vegetables.
Environmental Science Paper I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF :
- Environmental and ecological principles, Ecological Succession.
- Concept of ecosystem, Natural resources, Minerals and matters.
Environmental Science Paper II :
- Environmental disruptions, soil erosion, deforestation, drought, flood, fire and desertificationprocesses, causal factors and their mitigative measures.
- Environmental pollution, Water pollution, Major sources of noise pollution.
- Solid waste disposal and its effects on surrounding environment and management, waste management in domestic, industrial and urban areas, energy generation from wastes.
- Basic concepts of sustainable development, industrial ecology and recycling industry.
- Natural Disasters: causes and effects of cyclone, tornadoes, earthquake, avalanches, land slides and volcanoes, disaster warning, mitigation, preparedness and management.
Animal Husbandry and Vet. Science Paper-I Syllabus for UPPSC RFO & ACF :
- Livestock industry – its scope and potential.
- Human population in relation to wild life. Significance of wild life. Animal Genetics and Breeding.
- Animal Genetics, Animal Breeding.
- Animal diseases.
Animal Husbandry and Vet. Science Paper-II :
- Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology.
- Livestock production & Management.